Payment. In the 4STOL online store, you can pay in the following ways: · Transfer to the Seller's bank account - by transferring money directly to the account: PKO BP O / Stargard 06 1020 4867 0000 1702 0159 2534. By using this form of payment, the Buyer does not incur any additional costs. Implementation of the order begins immediately after the conclusion of the contract and crediting the account · Payment on delivery - by choosing this method the buyer is charged an additional flat fee of 5 PLN. The order processing procedure begins immediately after the conclusion of the contract. Cash on delivery is only possible for orders up to PLN 200 net. · Online payment via PayPal - choosing this method, the buyer is charged an additional flat-rate cost of 2% of the value of the entire order. · Payment in cash at the cash register 2. The moment of making the payment is the moment when the funds are credited to the Seller's account (for payments by bank transfer), positive authorization result (for payments by credit card and online transfer via PayPal). 3. The buyer is obliged to pay the final price, which is the resulting purchase price of the goods plus transport costs. For cash on delivery 5 PLN of handling costs are added to the final price, and in the case of online payments via PayPal, 2% of handling costs are added to the final price.
9. Supply of goods.
. Shipments are made via a transport company or pickup.
. Choosing a delivery option is tantamount to a power of attorney for the 4STOL store, for ordering a transport service on behalf of the customer.
. Shipping costs are borne by the buyer.
. The costs are added to each order and specified in the order form. . The delivery time is from 7 to 40 business days. Public holidays and days on which 4stol is closed extend the delivery period. . Cabinet bodies and furniture board fronts are delivered within 14 working days. Acrylic fronts are realized up to 4 weeks, while MDF fronts and varnished up to 7 weeks. . Delays resulting from the carrier's operation do not encumber the 4STOL online store in any way. . When ordering kitchen countertops, the delivery cost may change, despite being indicated in the configurator. This is due to the limitations of available pallets for shipping. If the worktop is longer than 2900 mm, it is only possible to pick it up yourself.
10.Returns of goods.
- customer details
- order details
In the case of other Buyers who do not have the status of consumer, the rules and deadlines for withdrawing from the contract are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code.
1. If, after transferring ownership of the goods to the Buyer, he finds that the goods have physical defects or is not in accordance with the contract, the Buyer may: · Make a complaint to the Seller for non-compliance of the goods with the contract (legal basis - the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code).
2. In the event of mechanical damage found during delivery or submitting a complaint to the Seller, the Buyer should complete the complaint form available on the website WWW.4STOL.PL. Along with the advertised goods should be sent to the Seller a completed warranty card or purchase document.
3. The transport of complained goods for non-compliance with the contract is carried out at the request and expense of 4STOL through a courier. 4STOL does not accept parcels sent COD.
4. Complaints related to the on-line service (e.g. incorrectly calculated delivery costs or incorrect goods in the basket) can be submitted via the complaint form.
5. The Buyer receiving the parcel is obliged to acknowledge its receipt in the presence of the courier with a simultaneous annotation that the parcel was delivered undamaged or that the parcel shows signs of damage with a simultaneous description of these damages.
6. 4STOL is responsible for non-compliance of consumer goods with the contract only if it is found within two years of the goods being released to the Buyer in accordance with art. 10 of the Act of July 27, 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended). The buyer loses the rights specified in art. 8 above of the Act, if before the expiry of two months from the finding of non-compliance of the goods with the contract does not notify the Seller of this fact.
Personal data provided in the registration process will be used by the 4STOL online store only for activities related to running the store as well as handling and processing orders.
Customer's personal data will not be disclosed to third parties in any way. Final provision